Our top priority is to protect you, our patients, and staff during the coronavirus pandemic. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding. Please notify our office if you develop any of these signs, symptoms, exposures, or testing prior to your upcoming appointment.
Do you or anyone in your household currently have or are recovering from any of the following symptoms (within the past 3 weeks):
2. Shortness of breath?
3. Suspected or known fever (100.0 or greater)?
4. Loss of sense of taste or smell?
5. Viral symptoms such as runny nose, sore throat, fatigue, body aches, nausea, or diarrhea?
6. Known or suspected diagnosis (includes pending test result) of COVID-19?
7. Exposure to someone with known COVID-19?
A mask is required for entry into our office. Please bring your own mask. If your mask has a valve, please bring a second mask to wear over the valve mask. Please also bring a writing pen.